the great state of the linuxppc-dev community

Jason Haas jhaas at madison-web.com
Thu Feb 10 07:43:43 EST 2000

FWIW, I think we're really close to being able to jettison linuxppc.org into the
world at large.

- Most of the LinuxPPC.com-specific info has been removed.
- All known distros are now represented, sorted by alpha.
- A new design is being worked on for the main page, which is so very very 1996
in terms of web design.

I think we'll be ready to really set it on its own soon, probably next month.
Apparently Dan Bethe has big plans for it. ;-)

-- Jason

(really really hating being in the Mac OS)