Problem running -O2 compiled Mozilla

phandel at cise.ufl.edu phandel at cise.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 2 03:53:16 EST 2000

I'm also seeing that "crash on url-box click" first mentioned here:

http://lists.linuxppc.org/listarcs/linuxppc-dev/200001/msg00246.html

Also, if I resize my compiled version, the portion that was previously not
viewable becomes black, and I need to reload the page with the large
browser window.

I've updated gcc et.al.  using the latest rpms from fsirl's
devel.linuxppc.org directory.

The precompiled version listed here recently does not exhibit any of these
problems.  Is this a bug in the gcc optimizer?

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter F. Handel          "[The anti-Christ] also forced everyone, small and
phandel at cise.ufl.edu      great ... to receive a mark [smart card?] on his