2.2.18 release version

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Tue Dec 12 22:44:24 EST 2000

>It does not however have Michel Lanners controlfb dma patch and
>memory detection fix. I suppose we'll have to hand patch that till
>2.4

I must have missed something... I never saw a "dma" patch for controlfb.
I did see a patch to make use of caching and this patch is in 2.4.

I didn't want to flood 2.2.18 with too much patches since there was
already a great bunch of them that went in and it needed to stabilize.
2.2.19 will have room for now stuffs however.

Ben.