mprotect and SMP

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at drea.dnd.ca
Fri Dec 8 04:16:28 EST 2000

I have just tried the program with the latest bk 2_2 tree (pulled four
hours ago) on both the quad 750 and quad 7400.  It still fails.  I also
built the kernel with the L2 caches disabled and that fails as well.
The same kernel built uni-processor passes on both boards.  I had
thought it might be a cacheing issue, but if it is, it's got to be level
1 cache.  I'm still at a loss as to where to start looking for the
problem.  All I can say is help!

I'll package up gemini specific patches to let the 2_2 tree boot
sometime this weekend and forward them.
	Gavin