mprotect and SMP

Gavin Hemphill hemphill at drea.dnd.ca
Thu Dec 7 23:29:38 EST 2000

This problem has existed since the earliest kernels I've had for the
gemini (about 2.2.13).

I've got read access to the bk tree now, the problem is that it doesn't
boot when configured for the gemini, I'm going to look through the
gemini specific diffs and try and get the 2_2 tree running, but from
what I've seen in the larger set of diff's there's no modifications that
seem to apply to the mprotect problem.  Just out of curiosity, if I do
get the gemini configuration running who do I send the changes to so
that they make it back into the tree.
	Gavin