3COM 3c905c again

Eric Reischer reischer at psu.edu
Mon Dec 4 15:54:31 EST 2000

As for the PCI slots, I'm afraid I can't be much of any help.  The error
you are describing in your syslog, that basically means that your DHCP
server does not have any more IP addresses to give out to clients.  If you
administer this server, then you might want to consider adding more
addresses to the scope.  When the machine comes up, I'll bet if you do an
ifconfig, and take a look at your eth1 adapter settings (if it's there), it
won't have an IP address, which explains why packets aren't bouncing back
to your ping source.

Eric