Sourceforge.net

Tony Mantler nicoya at apia.dhs.org
Thu Aug 31 12:49:49 EST 2000

At 8:34 PM -0500 8/30/2000, Tom Gall wrote:
[...]
>I just setup a
>procmail script so in theory when bugs are created or updated they will
>be posted here...  stress in theory.
>
>FLAME ME IF THIS IS PURELY STUPID.

It's not purely stupid, it just might be an idea to put it on a seperate
list. I imagine some people might find automated bug spammy and annoying,
while other people obviously want to see them all delivered straight to
their mailbox as they're submitted.

It should be the best of both worlds that way, so long as you make sure
that everyone who would want to be on it knows it exists, and that everyone
who is on it knows to CC discussions of the bugs to the appropriate
existing list so people who don't want to see every last bug report, but do
want to be involved in any discussion generated from those bugs can keep up
with the threads.

Or maybe I'm just smoking too much crack. I dunno.

Cheers - Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler :)

--
Tony "Nicoya" Mantler - Renaissance Nerd Extraordinaire - nicoya at apia.dhs.org
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada           --           http://nicoya.feline.pp.se/