Sourceforge.net

Tom Gall gall at rochcivictheatre.org
Thu Aug 31 11:13:56 EST 2000

Hi All,

 I thought I would just drop a friendly reminder that the PowerPC Linux
project on sourceforge.net is alive and active.

  What is it?

  It's a place to track bugs, patches, etc etc etc. It's not a
replacement for bitkeeper nor is it a replacement for this list. If you
find a new bug or have a new patch it'd be great if you could put it in
there.

  Clearly if this isn't a good thing for the community then I certainly
deserve your flames and this project should be deleted... but please
give it a try before you pass judgement.

--
Regards,

Tom

Linux Guy          "My heart is human, my blood is boiling,
tgall at uswest.net    my brain IBM" -- Mr Roboto, Styxx