Emulating button 3 on 2 button ADB mice.

Michel Dänzer daenzerm at student.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 25 22:03:37 EST 2000

Malcolm Purvis wrote:

> I welcome suggestions as to where to put the fix so I can submit it to the
> right people.

You can send the XFree86 patch to fixes at XFree86.Org . Also state that you're
not sure if it belongs there or in the kernel.

Anyway, I think if you make this an option ("ButtonOrder" ?) for the Pointer
Input Device Section, I think chances are high it will be accepted.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project