keyboard

Michael Schmitz schmitz at opal.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Aug 18 03:47:38 EST 2000

> >> Or perhaps I'll fix it by allowing int16_t keycodes just like on peecees.
> >
> > The latter, if at all possible (because that allows for using the console
> > keymap tools again if I'm not mistaken).
>
> ?  I don't know anything about that. Please tell me more.

Come again? You said you could not use the user space keymap tools
(loadkeys) because only keycodes < 127 are currently used. You offered to
fix the kernel side problem by allowing for 16 bit keycodes, and I said
fine, do that if possible, it might solve the loadkeys problem in the
process. So where's the misunderstanding?

	Michael