How to get up-to-speed on the 3D / DRI in Rage 128

Michel Dänzer daenzerm at student.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 9 07:26:25 EST 2000

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> > Where or how do I go about getting the DRI CVS trunk?  Is this a project
> > on sourceforge?  Is there anonymous cvs access?
>
> The great news is that I've just been added to the DRI project at
> sourceforge (http://dri.sourceforge.net). I'll start a PPC branch which you
> should be able to just checkout and build and it should work (and which will
> eventually be integrated into the trunk of course :).

Unfortunately, it takes some time for my write access to the repository to
take effect (until some cron job at sourceforge adds me to group dri ;) .

I've put a diff of the modifications I made up here for the impatient:

http://n.ethz.ch/student/daenzerm/download/XFree86/dri.diff.bz2

Checking out the DRI CVS trunk and applying this patch should enable you to do
'make World; make install' and use DRI. YMMV :)

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS