[Dri-devel] Re: Kind of success! (r128 on PPC (Re: LinuxPPC XServer))

Michel Dänzer daenzer at relog.ch
Tue Aug 8 18:46:51 EST 2000

Sven Goethel wrote:

>         - which kernel ? (I currently use 2.4.0-test5)

That should be fine, at least it works for me with test4 and test6 :)

>         - XF4.0.1 ?

Maybe. I've got it working using the DRI CVS trunk, but the differences
against X4.0.1 are minor.

>         - When and/or where can I get the working r128 linux kernel
>           sources for ppc - they seemed not to be included in the current
>           CVS tree.
>           I only get a LOCK_PREFIX unknown ...

Apply the patch I have posted to the linuxppc-dev list yesterday. I can send
it to you privately if you can't get it for some reason.

Michel

--
The computer revolution is over. The computers won.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS