Patches, Bugs etc ..

Michel Dänzer daenzerm at student.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 7 16:29:28 EST 2000

Tom Gall wrote:

>   I've created a project on Source Forge with the idea that it would be
> perfect for tracking bugs, patches, projects and so on based on the
> conversations that were going on here a couple of days ago.
>
>   Located at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ppclinux/  or
>               https://sourceforge.net/projects/ppclinux/  if you are
> logged in
>
>   The facilities are here for CVS, releasing files, forums, mailing
> lists, support requests etc etc. Sourceforge does alot. I turned off
> CVS, forums, mailing lists etc as these are things that are already
> being done in the PowerPC Linux community and I didn't think there was
> any need for the duplication of effort unless maybe someday there is
> desire to change over.
>
>   Hopefully this is a good thing and I certainly welcome your input. If
> there are others that would like to pitch in and help with this that'd
> be great.

We've also started a SourceForge project (called linux-apus) some months ago
for everything APUS, and our experience has been good so far. APUS development
has come to a new life, and the SourceForge folks are very supportive.

Michel

--
If the box says `Windows 95 or better'', it should run on Linux, right?
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS