cuda vs dmasound_awacs in 2.3.99

jeramy b smith ultrapenguin at netscape.net
Sun Apr 30 20:47:34 EST 2000

2.3.99 will allow me to not compile cuda support if I choose (my pbook uses
PMU). Unfortunately, dmasound_awacs.c makes cuda calls in the function
awacs_enable_amp. I tried doing an ifdef CONFIG_ADB_CUDA around this whole
function but this breaks the linking stage when that funtion is used of
course. I put an ifdef in the function after the function tests to see if
whether or not there is a cuda and this works ok for just getting 2.3.99 to
compile the way I want it to. Of course, I do not consider this the ideal way
to handle this.