Fix for Linuxcare pre20

jeramy b smith ultrapenguin at netscape.net
Thu Apr 27 10:39:18 EST 2000

There is a missing fi in driver/net/Config.in that breaks menuconfig and
causes problems in xconfig too. I also had problems selecting NFS server in
the network filesystems section until I fixed this.

Starting at line 47:
  if [ "$CONFIG_PPC" = "y" ]; then
    tristate 'MACE (Power Mac ethernet) support' CONFIG_MACE
    if [ "$CONFIG_MACE" != "n" ]; then
      bool 'Use AAUI port instead of TP by default' CONFIG_MACE_AAUI_PORT
    tristate 'BMAC (G3 ethernet) support' CONFIG_BMAC
    tristate 'GMAC (G4/iBook ethernet) support' CONFIG_GMAC
    tristate 'Symbios 53c885 (Synergy ethernet) support' CONFIG_NCR885E
  fi

There should be an fi after the new AAUI line. This causes menuconfig to crash
and xconfig will not allo you to select BMAC/GMAC is you do not select MACE.
Corrected section should look like this:

 if [ "$CONFIG_PPC" = "y" ]; then
    tristate 'MACE (Power Mac ethernet) support' CONFIG_MACE
    if [ "$CONFIG_MACE" != "n" ]; then
      bool 'Use AAUI port instead of TP by default' CONFIG_MACE_AAUI_PORT
    fi
    tristate 'BMAC (G3 ethernet) support' CONFIG_BMAC
    tristate 'GMAC (G4/iBook ethernet) support' CONFIG_GMAC
    tristate 'Symbios 53c885 (Synergy ethernet) support' CONFIG_NCR885E
 fi

I did not think this one line really deserved an attached diff file. :)

-Jeramy