aty128 and offb and linux-2.3.99pre6

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Thu Apr 20 04:11:36 EST 2000

Hi,

I submitted my use_of_pll.patch to to Brad and Anthony (the maintainers of
the aty128fb.c driver) and the changes to allow the rage128pro card to work
will eventually make it into the latest development 2.3.99X kernel but it
has not as of yet (today's rsync from Paul devel tree) made it in yet.

You can pretty much hand apply the patch easily and that should help make
things work with 2.3.99preX kernels and rage128pros.

Kevin

--
Kevin B. Hendricks, Associate Professor of Operations and Information
Technology