kernel 2.3 make error

Scott Knight scott at re-104-1.read.indiana.edu
Sat Apr 15 16:43:57 EST 2000

Nope, I dont thats my problem. Thanks, some of thes things, that you would
think wouldnt cause dependincies do and its kinda a pain. But thanks. Also
anyone know if the 2.3 kernel still does the weird console stuff when you
highlight things with the mouse? At least it did it on my 8500. Thanks

	Scott Knight