Prep interrupt routing (carolina-type board)

David Monro davidm at amberdata.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 10:54:18 EST 2000

Hi all,

Does anybody know for sure if the ibm8xx_pci_IRQ_map structure in
prep_pci.c is correct? I'm trying to use an ncr53c825 board in one of
the PCI slots, and I'm getting the exact symptoms I used to get on my
intel box when the PCI bios screwed up and assigned the wrong irq to it
(it goes into an endless loop:

scsi : aborting command due to timeout : pid 0, scsi0, channel 0, id 0,
lun 0 Te
st Unit Ready 00 00 00 00 00
ncr53c8xx_abort: pid=0 serial_number=1 serial_number_at_timeout=1

etc...)

Should the PCI interrupts turn up in the residual data in one of these
boards?

Cheers,

	David