PB3400 ethernet and Q1->Q3 upgrade

Shawn Ostermann ostermann at cs.ohiou.edu
Wed Sep 22 22:53:28 EST 1999

> From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <bh40 at calva.net>
>
> I'll hack a test interrupt handler for the DEC chip cascaded on this
> second ohare (at first, I'll simply put all the code in the dec driver,
> and later I'll fix all this up like I did for the wallstreet if
> necessary, but with only the ethernet using this interrupt, this may not
> be useful).

Lots of people are asking to get the modem working too (although it's
only 33.6), so it would be nice if we could get that supported.  I'm
hoping it will be a trivial change to whatever you're able to come up
with for the ethernet.

Thanks again for your help!

Shawn "The User" Ostermann
   Dr. Shawn Ostermann  -  Associate Professor  -  Ohio University
      140 Morton Hall, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio  45701-2979
 ostermann at cs.ohiou.edu -- FAX: (740)593-0406 -- Voice: (740)593-1242
    http://ace.cs.ohiou.edu/~osterman   http://jarok.cs.ohiou.edu