miBoot 1.0d3

Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com
Mon Sep 20 17:26:38 EST 1999

On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Another issue is that I have currently no way to exit from miBoot. If I
> fail to boot Linux, I exit to the caller, the disk is ejected, but the
> machine doesn't try another disk to boot from. It may ne possible, it may
> not, I'll have to disassemble more of MacOS ROM in order to figure this
> out. I'd like to have a choice to boot MacOS, especially when miBoot is
> on a hard disk partition.  (I can still change the PRAM value and reboot).

That would indeed be nice. FYI, Amiga-Lilo can boot AmigaOS, since we
disasembled the ca. 20 bytes of code in the boot block.

Greetings,

			Geert (who actually doesn't care about  MacOS at all)

--
Geert Uytterhoeven ----------------- Sony Suprastructure Center Europe (SUPC-E)
Geert.Uytterhoeven at sonycom.com ------------------- Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55