Ethernet Adapters that actually work!

Dave Gomez (rvlr40) dave.gomez at onsemi.com
Sun Sep 19 03:36:23 EST 1999

Martin,
    They aren't really that old, but only recently, last 2 weeks, has the driver
been updated, with bug fixes that have capped a fairly reliable solution.  The
latest version is 0.91m, and it works nicely with the Asante 10/100, and also with
a Netgear 10/100 FA310TX.  They do have to be built as modules, but work with
2.2.6 & 2.2.10, and I believe on the 2.3.X, you can build it right in instead of a
module, just update the specified source files.

dave