Hmm..

Sean picasso at madflower.com
Thu Sep 16 02:14:23 EST 1999

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, David DeHaven wrote:

> All we're missing now is G4 and "Velocity engine support"...
>
> Any takers?

I would help but I lack the hardware, although someone posted a rough set
emulators for development, I personally (as most others i assume) would
prefer the hardware =)

I was thinking about Merlin 4000+ G-4's (10 teraflops is enough for
drooling =) . I know SGI was supposedly open sourcing its code for
multiprocessor support. Has anyone seen this or is this Vaporsource like
the Staroffice? and would this help us at all when the multiprocessor
machines really start hitting the streets?