kernel sources

Ira K Weiny iweiny at falcon.csc.calpoly.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:11:40 EST 1999

Where is the proper place to get the kernel source?

I have both 2.2.12 and 2.3.16 from kernel.org but neither seem to be in sync
with the other developers on this list.  (I had to hand patch the PCI changes
submitted. And the 2.3.16 will not even build due to a missing header?)

I know 2.3.16 is a development snapshot and I can't complain about that.  I
have seen many posts for the "vger" trees and the only web/ftp site I have
found was for Sparc and only has 2.1 version kernels?

What am I missing?
Ira Weiny