New booter

Kevin Puetz puetzk at iastate.edu
Tue Sep 14 06:37:36 EST 1999

True, but it would be _much_ more convenient if you could just read them
from a text file. Eventually, of course. Preferably with a syntax as close
as makes sense to quik.conf/lilo.conf

What a week, quik got fixed, AND a new booter for OF-deficient machines to
free them from needing MacOS just to bootstrap Linux!