2.3.18 and CONFIG_ADB_MOUSE

Joshua M. Thompson funaho at jurai.org
Mon Sep 13 15:43:04 EST 1999

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999, Martin Costabel wrote:

> I had seen the typo in drivers/char/Config.in, but forgot to correct it.
> And then it seemed more logical to have the selection of ADB_MOUSE next
> to ADB_KEYBOARD, but maybe it isn't.

It is more logical, and that's the way I have it listed on the 68K Mac
port. What I believe should happen is that the ADB keyboard driver should
be put in drivers/char where the mouse driver already resides. Then they
can both be listed next to each other in the drivers/char/config.in file,
bracked by a nice clean 'if [ "$CONFIG_ADB" = 'y' ];'

--
funaho at jurai.org             | Voodoo is a very interesting religion for the
http://www.jurai.org/~funaho | whole family, even those members of it who are