controlfb.c bug in VRAM bank2 check if bank1

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Sat Sep 11 19:23:23 EST 1999

>I have a bunch of information on this lying around, and most of my
>other kernel problems seem to be resolved now.  I'm in the process of
>upgrading to current vger; if it succeeds, I'll try to merge all
>pending controlfb stuff tomorrow.

I also have a pair of crazy 8500 who have 2Mb of VRAM but in bank2 (they
don't work if the VRAM is moved to bank1, even under MacOS). The current
controlfb appears to work well. Send me your merge results, I'll test on
one of those weird machines Monday.

--
           E-Mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
BenH.      Web   : <http://calvaweb.calvacom.fr/bh40/>