More with Mozilla and glibc

Hugh Caley hcaley at loomer.com
Sat Sep 11 15:13:35 EST 1999

Wow.  Well, I'm still thinking that my Mozilla problem is glibc related, even if
the gdb output is bogus  ; ).  I know that Mozilla isn't even alpha yet, but other
people have better luck than I do, and they are using older libraries than I am.
I just don't want do deal with downgrading glibc just to test that (although I
have tried downgrading gcc, but I got the same problems).

Thanks for the info!

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Unix Administrator