Acclerated video driver on Powerbook G3 (lombard)

Katia Frank kfrank at umich.edu
Thu Sep 2 08:27:35 EST 1999

Thanks for the messages in this thread.  I know have kernel 2.2.12 in my
lombard.  USB, PPP, ethernet, and X acceleration are working.  However, I
have a problem with my video that I would like to fix.  A few lines in my
display that are supposed to be vertical lines show as diagonal lines (60
degrees, aprox).  Why?  Can I fix this in my XF86Config file?  This only
happens when X is accelerated (i.e., it does not happen if I check the "no
driver option in bootx).

Katia