Netscape and missing libnullplugin.so

Jeff Zahourek jeffzahourek at cjnetworks.com
Thu Oct 28 03:48:24 EST 1999

I believe the libnullplugin.so is needed. I built the Plugger 3.0 plugin
on linuxppc but it would not work. I have the same plugin working on
linux-i386. The i386 Netscape v4.7 has libnullplugin.so and removing it
causes Plugger 3.0 to fail exactly as it does on the Netscape v4.7 on
linuxppc. Put it back and the plugin works normally.

Jeff
--
Jeff Zahourek                            Because without beer, things