enlightenment--0.16.0-1.ppc.rpm causes crash

jeramy b smith ultrapenguin at netscape.net
Sat Oct 23 15:48:05 EST 1999

> I have had problems with the pager from enlightenment on bigendian
> machines for some time (dox or epp?), and the new rpm 0.16.0-1 is no
> exception.

> Too bad I really like 16 and the new themes on my intel machine.  Any
> ideas?

I compiled the CVS e 16.1 on Tuesday along with CVS imlib 1.9.8. I've been
running the x server 24/7 since then without a hitch except for an Eterm
induced segfault. E caught it though, stayed in gui, and gave me the option to
quit or restart. It then restarted with no problems.

The web address for my RPMS is www.penguinppc.org/meat.html

On that page I also have the october gnome link up. I compiled with the
october gnome devel packages installed so e might bug you to fulfill some
dependencies. That's where you'll find em.

You might want to try my stuff if your having problems. There's a fourth theme
in my rpm and e runs very nicely if you turn off gmc and gnome-panel. My pager
works fine but I turned off the screen scanning garbage.