IDE on Motorola Hardware

VALETTE Eric valette at crf.canon.fr
Wed Oct 20 18:21:51 EST 1999

Alois> Cort, Eric

Hi,

Alois> Some time ago I issued a patch to fix IDE related problems on Motorola
Alois> hardware. This patch was not specific enough and broke the IDE support
Alois> on IBM. Here is a revised version which hopefully will not break other
Alois> systems.

I have my own non generic patch for the MCP750 using the VIA specific driver.
It enables me to put the VIA PCI/ISA bridge at optimal performance...

Thanks for your mail anyway. If you want the patch again, mail me...

--
   __
  /  `                   	Eric Valette