Argo UML and LinuxPPC

Kevin_Hendricks khendricks at admin.ivey.uwo.ca
Tue Oct 12 22:50:05 EST 1999

Hi,

>	I have gotten to the point where it fails ONLY
>	because it cannot find my swing classes.

The swing classes are part of the jdk 1.2.1 distribution.  If you are getting a
"can't find metal look and feel" type error then the fault is in your X frame
buffer server and not in the JDK.  Check out Tom Rini's latest X rpm for that
fix and many many others.

If you are using jdk 118, then you must grab the swing classes from Sun of my
server http://khendricks.ivey.uwo.ca and install them and add them to your
classpath properly.

Please try that, and if you still run into problems, please send the "exact"
error message to me and I will try to help.

I hope this does the trick,

Kevin