Argo UML and LinuxPPC

ian reinhart geiser geiseri at msoe.edu
Tue Oct 12 14:12:01 EST 1999

	Getting Java to work under anything but
	MacOS for me has always been a challenge.

	But I have faught with ArgoUML a Java based
	UML package now ever since Java for R5 has been
	out.

	I have gotten to the point where it fails ONLY
	because it cannot find my swing classes.

	I have tried to include the zip and jar file in
	my class path and STILL no dice.

	Has anyone gotten this to work?

	And if not does anyone know of a UML or CASE tool
	for LinuxPPC?

	I am REALLY not wanting to have to boot into MacOS
	just to use Object Plant and for some reason MOL
	just crashes and burns when I try to run it from
	there...

	ideas?

	thanks in advance.

	-ian reinhart geiser