mouseconfig-4/ kernel headers?

Andreas Tobler toa at pop.agri.ch
Sat Oct 9 03:03:23 EST 1999

Hi,
I know this is not a directly linuxppc specific topic. But maybe one of
you struggled also about this thing.

I try to rebuild mouseconfig-4 (and 3x). Every time it errors in lib pnp_probe_parport.c
LP_DELAY and LP_PERRORP are not defined! Although linux/lp.h is
included. I the saw that in lp.h there is a switch __KERNEL__,
uncommenting this switch helps and I can build mouseconfig-x.

Now, is this an old lp.h file? Dated 93. My kernel-source is 2.2.13pre15
based on stock 2.2.12.

Or should I insert -D__KERNEL__ in the make file?

Any hint?

Thanks
Andreas