OpenFirm ware

Louis Kowolowski louisk at usw-dsl125.pond.net
Thu Oct 7 08:48:28 EST 1999

I hope this is the right list to post to about this, please correct me if
I'm wrong.
I recently got a 3Dfx Voodoo3 card, which works fine for linux, but I'd
like to be able to boot from OF instead of bootx.  I know that I have to
point the display to /bandit/3Dfx,Voodoo3 but this only gives me a res of
640x480 and vmode doesn't allow me to change it (if I boot from bootx I
can get my typical 1280x1024). I'm wondering if there are options to pass
or set in OF that will allow me to change the resolution.
the machine is an PM8600
thanks in advance

gpg key/info                http://usw-dsl125.pond.net/~louisk/gpgsig.html
gpg fingerprint         6D82 323C D0B2 B568 FD37  9F50 91B0 3547 EBBC B27E