Error compiling Paul's latest stable kernel : missing buffer_lowprio in include/linux/fs.h

Kevin Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Thu Nov 18 14:43:17 EST 1999

Hi,

I seem to be getting the following error when building Paul's latest stable
kernel rsynced just this morning from Paul's linuxcare.com.au site.

The error message I get is that buffer_lowprio is undefined.  Unfortunately it
is used in drivers/block/md.c, raid5.c, and ll_rw_blk.c).  I looked in my old
2.2.13 kernel source tree and it was previously defined in include/linux/fs.h
but in the latest stable kernel its definitiion has been removed.

Any ideas here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin