XiG video driver support

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:32:52 EST 1999

	Hi.  If you believe that it would be good for XiG to
release their commercial X servers for LinuxPPC, write
to them or visit http://www.xig.com.  The benefits
would include possibly fuller use of your hardware
(dynamic resolution switching, acceleration, etc) and
maybe even open sourcing.  I don't know if they have
done any open sourcing.
	Hopefully it would give a better frame of reference
for those doing totally free drivers, to increase the
strength of their work.

===

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your interest in AcceleratedX! We would
very much like
to work on PowerPC machines, but we currently have no
plans to develop
a commercial server for this architecture.  If we find
the time to add
PowerPC to the support list, then we may contact you
to be a
beta-tester. If you know of any others who have an
interest in a
PowerPC AcceleratedX have them contact us, so we may
drum up some
support to provide a product.

Sincerely,

--
Mike Ginis
mginis at xig.com
http://www.xig.com

=====
"Don't expect your own messiah; this neverworld which you desire is
only in your mind." -- http://www.dreamtheater.net/songb4.htm#IV5