ioctl 0x7667 in Xpmac

Kolbjørn Barmen kolla at nvg.ntnu.no
Thu May 27 10:21:26 EST 1999

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Tom Rini wrote:

> Which means no frame buffer, and most likely MkL.  We should begin working
> on the installer changes to support APUS in a day or two.  Mind sending me
> privatly the emails of a few people that would wish to test things out?
> (or would the linux-apus list be interested?  I could subscribe for a
> little while.. :))

Whatever you do, put me on your list :)

I've let my linux partitions pending for a while, waiting for some new
installer images to test. I can test install from ftp, nfs, smb, cdrom,
disk.. have I forgotten anything.. http? Anways, I'm ready for whatever :)

 Kolbjørn Barmen |    a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/LinuxPPC   |    // T e a m
 <kolla at nvg.org> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k  a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |    "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>