ppc hardware clock.

Satadru Pramanik satadru at umich.edu
Fri May 21 00:33:28 EST 1999

I did a rebuild and install of many redhat 6.0 src rpms before the ppc
equivalent came out.  As a result, i have a program called "hwclock" in my
rc scripts that refuses to be able to get the date from the hardware
clock.  I think this program may be specific to x86 platforms.  Which new
ppc.rpm should I upgrade to to fix this?  which program in particular will
access the clock on a apple 7600 correctly on a glibc2.1 system?

Thanks.

--=
satadru pramanik `satadru at umich.edu' www.umich.edu/~satadru
Online Editor, The Michigan Daily
Yugoslavia declares 'peace' in Kosovo; NATO Airstrikes
continue
-CNN Interactive, 04/08/99
=--