accel X server for C&T 65550?

Paul Mackerras paulus at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon May 17 10:32:48 EST 1999

Does anyone know of an accelerated X server for the C&T 65550 video
chip found on the powerbook 3400?  I know about Fabio Riccardi's
server, of course, but I was wondering if anyone had put the
acceleration into the updated Xpmac or into XF68_FBDev.

Also, has anyone actually hacked the chipsfb.c driver to add an ioctl
to switch the external video output on and off?

Paul.