What Sources To use When Compiling the kernel

michael cardenas michael_cardenas at deneba.com
Thu May 13 02:46:06 EST 1999

So, where do I get the sources to compile the kernel? ftp.us.kernel.org
? ftp.linuxppc.org? should I try the 2.3.0 or the 2.2.x?

I want to get the latest version and try to compile it so that my usb 3
button mouse will work. I'm interested in working on the usb code, if
it's feasible.

thanks,

michael cardenas