ADB drivers

Timothy Wall tim.wall at pinpointco.com
Wed May 5 23:20:07 EST 1999

I'm trying to get some hardware info from some ADB device manufacturers
in hopes of getting linux drivers built for their stuff.  Just want to
check to see if anyone already has info for the following devices:

PowerKey (from Sophisticated Circuits) (power on/off control via ADB)
(they say info on the way)
UltraSlate (Calcomp graphics tablet -- they say "interesting...")

I've also got a Wacom serial tablet, but should be able to pull the code
directly from the x86 driver.

Any pointers to relevant ADB info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Wall