2.2.5 on an iMac

John Buswell johnb at one.net
Wed Mar 31 12:01:17 EST 1999

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Charles E. Leiserson, Jr. wrote:

> vmlinux needs to go in the System Folder to be seen by BootX.

that doesn't appear to be the case.. for kicks i moved the vmlinux out of
my system folder and just had another in my bootx folder and it starts up
fine.

thanks anyway ;)

after pulling some stuff from the linux-pmac source tree, I think I have
2.2.5 almost working :) its compiled.. and time to test..

regards

John Buswell
Systems Administrator
OneNet Communications, Inc.