Apple Job Posting and Good News for LinuxPPC developers

David Edelsohn dje at watson.ibm.com
Fri Mar 26 06:12:02 EST 1999

>>>>> "Kevin B Hendricks" writes:

Kevin> Just in case anyone missed this.  Apple is hiring someone whose job description
Kevin> will include making it easier for people to get enough hardware info to get
Kevin> Linux PPC to run on Apple's new hardware.

Kevin> We should get one of our own into this role and get a leg up on helping apple
Kevin> open up its hardware specs for Linux PPC

	My group at IBM Research also is looking for someone with operating
system development experience to join our project:

	http://www.research.ibm.com/kitchawan/

The project is targeted at multiprocessor systems utilizing 64-bit processors
including PowerPC64.  An additional aspect is compatibility with glibc.

David