VRAM not recognized! platinumfb, kernel 2.2.2

Paul Barrette barretp at mcmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
Tue Mar 23 16:17:52 EST 1999

Thank you Franz, the "dcbf" substitution for "dcbi" worked like a charm.
That is much better than forcing it to recognize x amount of ram, what if I
buy more vram, another compile? -it is not necessary now, good call.

--
Paul Barrette
Ph.D. candidate, dept. of Classics

umbra loco deerat; qua postquam parte resedit
Dis genitus vates et fila sonantia movit,
umbra loco venit.                  (Ov. Met. 10. 88 ff.)
http://www.humanities.mcmaster.ca/~barrette/