ADB Reset

David A. Gatwood marsmail at globegate.utm.edu
Thu Mar 11 02:43:53 EST 1999

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> I could reset the adb bus with adb_reset_bus(), but it did
> nothing in my case. Mouse was still SLOW, etc.
> I called adb_scan_bus() instead. But this happen to not work and
> make my mouse no longer be recognized.
>
> Any idea on what to do ?

If I were to venture a guess, I'd probably guess that the ADB power is
getting cut in sleep mode and the mouse is forgetting its acceleration
settings.  Have you tried changing the aceleration settings to see if that
resets it?  If not, the mouse's initialization routine might need to be
redone, if it isn't already....  Dunno.

David

David A. Gatwood                         Visit globegate's internet
dgatwood at globegate.utm.edu                  talker, Deep Space 36
http://globegate.utm.edu                telnet globegate.utm.edu:9624