No-IDE kernel compile link errors

Tom Rini tmrini at ntplx.net
Wed Mar 10 02:05:40 EST 1999

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Hollis R Blanchard wrote:

 However, since I really don't want anything to do with IDE in my
kernel, I'll
> hope this gets taken care of - or do the NMT patches mentioned fix it? FWIW, I
> got my sources from NMT (the 3/7 vger snapshot).

The NMT snapshots are just what's in vger.  This patch is not.  Goto the
patch/pmac-ide-module or ide-module dir, grab that and try again.  I
think this is the same thing I ran into when I was running the iMac w/
nfsroot and had ide modularized for fun.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://dobbstown.yeti.edu/