MVME 2306 almost up and running

David De Ridder s970707 at uia.ua.ac.be
Fri Mar 5 21:46:29 EST 1999

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Gerd Knorr wrote:

> Just download the basic rpm's and install them on the NFS Server
> with "rpm --root=/export/nfsroot4ppc -i *.rpm".

 Thanks ! I'll try this ASAP (and if it fails, I'll come back
 whining ;-)

 Regards,

|   David 'Septimus' De Ridder   | "Never underestimate the       |
|                                |  power of the soul unleashed." |
| <david.de.ridder at bitsmart.com> |   - 'Essence Flare', M:TG      |

"Orcs are not exactly known for their valor - although
 most Orcs have seen countless battles, only a handful
 have actually fought in them."
 - 'Orcish Veteran' (M:TG)