Problem with egcs and denormalized constants?

Randy Gobbel gobbel at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 5 09:29:52 EST 1999

P.S.: I just said the flMin problem was an egcs bug.  It's actually an
asm bug, because the constant is correct in the .s file:

.LC8:
	.float 0d1.40129846432481707092e-45

-Randy
--
http://www.cnbc.cmu.edu/~gobbel/
PGP fingerprint: 32 8A E8 24 A1 46 26 BC  F9 9D 0E B6 81 A9 02 0C

NOTICE: I DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL MESSAGES OF ANY
KIND.