precompiled 2.2.10 kernel available

Kostas Gewrgiou gewrgiou at imbc.gr
Wed Jun 23 07:44:11 EST 1999

We can use xkb to handle mouse clicks, the mousekeys option already handles
nouse movement/clicks, it might be a little hard to get used to but it will
do as a temporary solution. Now that i am thinking of it we can write something
similar (that will emulate only mouse buttons) and stop worrying about kernel
support.

Kostas Gewrgiou.